Choosing a pest management company isn’t as simple as you might think. There are several different things to take into consideration when looking for help with pest control. Our handy guide should help you make an informed decision.
- Accreditations – These show a high level of workmanship, as they have to work to the standards set by the associations. Good examples are BPCA (British Pest Control Association), CRRU (Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use) and NPTA (National Pest Technicians Association). See our accreditations here.
- Experience – Look at how long the business has been operating and what sort of businesses they work with. The more experience the better, as they will have the expertise to give you the best service possible
- Reputation – Any pest management company worth its salt will have an unrivalled reputation within the industry, and will undoubtedly be recommended by its current clients. This goes a long way and helps give peace of mind to potential new customers
- Location – This is often a major consideration, as a local company will be able to offer a faster service, especially in an emergency. They are more aware of the local issues and the local environment
- Cost – Again, a consideration that may affect who you choose to work with. Larger, national companies may charge less but you won’t get the same level of service or that personal touch that comes from working with a local company.
- Testimonials – Look at what other people say about their services, whether they are happy with them and offer a recommendation.
Get in touch
If you are in need of pest management services get in touch with us to discuss your requirements. We are fully insured, highly trained and have many years of experience. We would be happy to provide you with testimonials from satisfied clients. Give us a call on 01757 212727 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.