If your business is looking for an expert to provide high-quality Field Biologist Inspections, we provide an independent Field Biologist service.
Working to your specification, our Field Biologist typically undertakes the following elements:
• Provide fully detailed typed reports highlighting recommendations to control, or minimise pest activity (reports are delivered electronically) Using a traffic light system to grade potential risks to the business in proofing, hygiene and housekeeping.
• Conduct trend analysis and, if necessary, establish objectives to ensure strong management of pest issues is in place
• Review the current standard of work in place providing a full detailed assessment of our findings. This can either be through your in house quality management system or via our in-depth detailed report
• Ensure paperwork systems are current and complete
• Conduct gap analysis assessments to 3rd party auditing specifications (BRC, Soil Association, Supermarkets manufacturing guides etc.)
• Identify areas for improvement and help to celebrate successes.
Our Field Biologist operates in the strictest of confidence and ensures seamless delivery of service is achieved through our vast experience working in these environments.