Established in 2002, Shield Pest Management is a family-run business that provides a trusted service aimed primarily at the commercial sector. We have vast experience in managing pest issues throughout many industries from food manufacturing, packaging and storage to schools, hospitals, offices and many more. Our experience, skill and knowledge allow us to provide expert advice and solutions on all matters relating to pest management and control.
Our key business service provides audited client compliance and includes working with third-party auditors across numerous business streams. Our on-site service and reporting systems ensure compliant pest management services for various organisations including British Retail Consortium (BRC), Marks and Spencer, Red Tractor, Soil Association, Morrisons, Heinz and Tesco.
Our principles are simple – provide a quality service at a competitive rate. We have direct contact with our technicians’ daily enabling efficient communication and queries to be quickly resolved. We have a dedicated service team, many of whom have worked together for a number of years. This produces a style of service that is both professional and friendly.
Where do we do it?
Based in the heart of Yorkshire, we cover sites throughout the North of England ranging from Grimsby to Manchester and from Middlesborough to Birmingham.
Our staff are all highly qualified through the British Pest Control Association and we are committed to providing ongoing progression through industry training. This provides peace of mind to our clients ensuring the job is done professionally, correctly and safely.
Why Choose Shield
• Member of the BPCA (British Pest Control Association) ensuring the service you receive is of the highest standard
• RSPH (Royal Society for Public Health) qualified, showing our commitment to safe working practices
• BASIS PROMPT registered which provides independent proof that we have received the correct training and keep our expertise updated
• CRRU (Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide Use) compliant
• Fully insured by £5m public liability insurance
• We only use humane traps and industry-approved pesticides and environmentally friendly solutions
• 24-hour emergency call-out service